About the author
Johnny Noto is a Christian counselor practicing in Chicago's North shore community. He received his Masters in clinical psychology from Roosevelt University and uses his training and experience to engage others in deep and meaningful relationship for the purpose of creating lasting and positive change in their lives.
- Do You ‘Shelve’ Your Emotions? February 9, 2011
- Webinar Recorded – “Feelings – How To Make Them Work For You” May 30, 2011
- Got Drama? – Part 1: Defining Drama April 6, 2011
- Dealing With Ideals December 8, 2010
- The #1 Predictor of Divorce January 3, 2011
- Why I’m Just Like Your Foot October 20, 2011
- A 5-Minute Exercise to Examine Your Life October 14, 2011
- Feelings – Friends or Foes? October 11, 2011
- Are You Suffering? “Great!” Says James September 21, 2011
- The Path Of Growth August 30, 2011
- new dad: Hey Jon, I love this analogy, no one can't relate ...
- Andrew Mercer: Great insights on selective negative attention. I...
- Andrew Mercer: Jon- Great summary of what has been happening at t...
- C. Cooney: Thank you. This was a wonderful help to me today....
- Linda: Well written, and very tough to incorporate into l...